Saturday, August 11, 2012

heat has a chat with Aiden Grimshaw about ogling girls with Matt ...


Don’t forget that quirky fella who wowed the X Aspect judging panel and British public alike back in 2010?


Properly that talented scally was Aiden Grimshaw and ever due to the fact his initial audition exactly where he gave an outstanding rendition of Kanye West’s Gold Digger,&nbspprompting Simon Cowell to say “Now that is what I contact a pop star!”, all&nbspeyes&nbsphave been&nbspon the 20-year-old to see what he’ll do next.


Because coming ninenth&nbspon The X Element Aiden’s released his debut single Is This Adore and is due to release the comply with up Curtain Contact on Monday (12 August). Followed by his debut album Misty Eye on 20 August.


curtain call insert heat has a chat with Aiden Grimshaw about ogling girls with Matt Cardle!

Aiden’s beautiful new single Curtain Contact


&nbsp


We met up with Aiden down the boozer for a fast chat and a cheeky half.


Here’s what he had to say:


What have you been up to lately?


I’m just receiving prepared for the second single to come out on 12 August, so I’m undertaking a little radio tour. Just speaking about myself on a day- currently basis truly.


How do you feel about performing all the press stuff now, since we know you located it a bit uncomfortable for the duration of your time on The X Factor ?


It is fine now it’s great talking about it when it is your personal music that you’ve worked dead difficult on. It was all a bit odd on The X Element – I didn’t like talking about myself then.


So what produced you audition for The X Factor in the 1st place ?


I was going to go to drama school, but like a standard teenage lad I hadn’t sent off any of my application types, so I was taking a spontaneous gap year, which my family didn’t like – it was like DEFCON 3 ! So I told my mum I was going to have a gap year and she didn’t like that at all. Subsequent issue I knew somebody [Aiden’s mum] had filled in an X Factor application and there I was in front of Simon Cowell!


If you could have your time on The X Factor yet again, would you do anything differently?


No.


You’d still choose all the exact same songs?


aiden grimshaw2 insert heat has a chat with Aiden Grimshaw about ogling girls with Matt Cardle!

Smoulderlicious…


&nbsp


Yeah, I’d do every little thing the same since it is got me right here – a excellent position. And I feel I’m genuinely lucky with all the folks around me simply because the music I’ve made is truly great. I’m genuinely content with how everything’s happened. But hindsight’s a excellent thing…


How substantially input did you essentially have on your song choices in the course of the show?


You get a bit of decision – you get to speak it through with people. I wanted to sing mental songs that weren’t fitting for a Saturday night Tv show. But, yeah you get sufficient selection. There’s a bit of compromise, but they know what they’re doing – they make a really great programme.


Do you nevertheless see everyone from The X Aspect ?


matt cardle main heat has a chat with Aiden Grimshaw about ogling girls with Matt Cardle!

Aiden’s fantastic pal Matt


&nbsp


Not genuinely. I see Matt [Cardle] a small bit. He lives just round the corner, so I see him quite a bit.


Any chance you guys may possibly collaborate in the future?


No. Just due to the fact I assume we make various music. It may be good to do but I do not seriously like to talk about work, effectively, music stuff with him. It’s nicer just to have a beer and ogle at ladies.


If there was everyone in the planet you could collaborate with, who would it be?


Andre 3000 from Outkast – he’s brilliant. I’ve constantly loved a bit of Andre 3000.


Do you still speak to Simon Cowell?


simon cowell jetlag main heat has a chat with Aiden Grimshaw about ogling girls with Matt Cardle!

Aiden’s not-so-bosom-buddy Simon


&nbsp


Erm, I’ve under no circumstances spoken to Simon Cowell in my life.


Which celebrity have you got the hots for?


ri hanna insert heat has a chat with Aiden Grimshaw about ogling girls with Matt Cardle!

Slammin’ hottie Rihanna


&nbsp


Ermmmmmmmmmmmm. I was going to say Rihanna but she’s not going to read this, so she won’t be like, ‘Oh perhaps I must go on a date with Aiden.’ So I’m attempting to believe of an individual a lot more applicable.


OK, Kelly Brook – I watched Piranha 3D the other day. She gets eaten by a fish. But before that, there’s this shot where she’s swimming around naked in the sea with her mate. That’s seriously excellent in 3D.


So what’s subsequent for you?


The single Curtain Contact &nbspcomes out 12 August then a week after is the release of the album Misty Eye&nbspon 20 August, which I’m truly excited about. I imply, I’m seriously excited about the single but the album much more so. Then in September I begin an 11-date tour of the UK.


Pre-order your copy of Misty Eye now!




Source:


http://lyricslea.com/artists-news/heat-has-a-chat-with-aiden-grimshaw-about-ogling-girls-with-matt-cardle/






The News from http://classy-kelly.blogspot.com