Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Crazy Days and Nights: Storage Wars Star Commits Suicide



I have to admit that this season I don't watch as much of the original Storage Wars. With all the drama and controversy, even Barry is not really enough to make me want to watch. I will watch NY Storage Wars if it is on because I find the characters more interesting. I am more of a Pawns Stars guy now when I need a quick two hours of 30 minute shows. One thing I always liked about the original show was when Mark Balelo would show up. He always showed up with a ton of money and I think he enjoyed f**king with the producers by finding out when they would be filming and then just buying up everything so the regulars had nothing to buy and nothing to film. Yesterday Mark killed himself at his auction house. He had been arrested for a drug offense on Saturday and told his girlfriend that he was suicidal and for her to come over. She did for a few hours and then left. Shortly after, he killed himself.


Source:


http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2013/02/storage-wars-star-commits-suicide.html






The News from http://classy-kelly.blogspot.com